Saturday, December 10, 2011

Steam Workshopness

The thing I plan to do with Skyrim is, at some point, throw many a mod at it to either make it look even better or to improve my playing experience. That being the case I've looked at current PC mods and far too many have complex installations, which involve editing .ini files amongst other things.

Ho, Dragonborn, Ho!
Whilst reading the Bethesda Blog I was pleasantly surprised to see that there are plans to allow user developed mods to be searchable within the Steam Workshop and easily installed. Now that sounds superb, as it's not only allowing gamers to search and install mods easily, but it sounds like a brilliant platform for developers who want to have their creations easily searchable.

Roll on next year I say :)

Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment