Tuesday, December 27, 2011

SW:ToR So Far, Far, Far....

I've now been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic for about 2 weeks now, taking into account the early access and I must say I'm enjoying it. I have worked my way up to level 21 so far on my Consular Shadow and although I've not grouped with my guild-mates as much as I'd have liked, I'm happy.

You made me get this out!
The levelling process has been nothing knew, in regard to the usual go collect this or these and this guy needs to be squished, however the voice overs do work very well and you do actually find yourself more interested in the actual dialogue, instead of just hitting accept after 0.3 of a second.

I have also found the item modification options in the game to be well done too, which has allowed me to not only keep my favourite saber colour (see above pic), but also means you can keep those top mods you come across or craft and slot them into each new weapon you receive. 

It's mine, allllllll mine.
At level 17 I got a hold of my starship too, which I was very much looking forward too. This has allowed me to travel the galaxy (well to my next set of quests anyhow), store some of my crafting materials and also given me additional companions that I can order about!

All in all I'm enjoying the game so far and I'm looking forward to seeing what end-game PvE/PvP is like in 29 levels, as for me that will be the game maker or game breaker.

Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment