Thursday, August 18, 2011

Warhammer : Wrath of Heroes

So, our long awaited wait to find out what the select handful of bloggers were shown when they were invited down to Mythic HQ is finally out of the bag. It's a new game, sort of ...

I'll let the makers explain it, but it's a 6v6v6 (yes, a trio of groups) with a bunch of heroes to choose from as your class. The classes are basterdised from Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning so there's a Black Orc, Slayer, Healer, but also a few different choices including an Undead and an Ogre, but all with a limited number of abilities.

The official garb explains it much better and extensively than me, but I will say that I'm hopeful that this will bring additional players to AoR that we all enjoy and want to see grow. However saying that if I liked fast paced, quick fix battles in a League of Legends style setting, will I really want to then subscribe a play an MMO ... I'm not too sure but it will be interesting to see what does happen.


Wrath of Heroes Trailer

Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment