Sunday, April 24, 2011

SW:TOR Release Date; Arghhhhh!

Why is it that people get in such a aggravated state over the likely or unlikely release dates of games?

I mean I'm looking forward to the games release as much as the next guy and with the next guy also holding high hopes for a brilliant MMO. However, there comes a time in every gamers life when you think to yourself "what am I getting so exacerbated about, it will be released when it's ready to be released!". This being said though, I've had a dig around and the most reliable fact I've found is:
  1. The target release date is Spring 2011, which means the window is between March 20th and June 21st respectively - [Source]
The cynic  in me wouldn't be surprised if this was missed and we overflowed into Summer so this could see the date moving back to a window of June 21st to September 23rd, but let's hope not :).

Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment